Western Railway (WR-RRC) has released a notification for departmental examination to fill in several vacancies. Applications can be submitted for the posts of Station Master, Goods Guard, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Trains Clerk and more.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions before the deadline. The last date of application submission is July 30, 2019.
In a notification related to the same, it read, “Railway Recruitment Cell invites ONLINE applications from eligible employees of Western Railway working as on the date of Notification for filling up the following posts of NTPC (Non-Graduate) against GDCE Quota…”
Railway Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Detail
Post and Vacancies
- Station Master – 135 Posts
- Goods Guard – 100 Posts
- Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 129 Posts
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – 238 Posts
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist – 105 Posts
- Trains Clerk – 18 Posts
- All regular employees possessing prescribed educational qualification as indicated above, working in 7th CPC Level lower than the Grade Pay/Scale for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in GDCE selection,
- All regular employees possessing prescribed educational qualification as indicated above working in same 7th CPC Level for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in selection from non-safety to safety category posts as well as safety to safety category posts.
- Those candidates who are appearing in and/or awaiting for results of final examination of minimum qualification at the time of applying for the post are not eligible. Academic qualification must be from recognized Educational Institution / Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected.
- The candidates should possess the requisite educational qualification on the closing date of application and the same should also be endorsed in the Service Sheet of the employees.
- Zone of consideration for GDCE will encompass staff belonging to all the Departments/Branches in a Divisions/Workshops/Headquarters office/Extra-Divisional Offices, as the case may be, subject to their applying in response to the notification.
- RPF/RPSF personnel are not eligible to apply against the GDCE scheme in terms of Railway Board’sletter No. E (NG) I/2002/PM2/9 dated 11.8.2003.
- Employees selected under GDCE scheme shall be subjected to initial training of the same duration prescribed for directly recruited candidates through RRBs…..Read more>>